The Merits Health S131 Pioneer 3 Mobility Scooter features a 450 lb. weight capacity and a range of us to 18 miles to give you maximum flexibility.
The sliding captain's seat is designed for comfort and the adjustable flip-up armrests offer added convenience. Operation is simple for users of all abilities with the easy to use dashboard panel.
The S131 features intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes to extend the battery life and flat-free tires for a smooth and safe ride. A variety of options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your mobility scooter.
Merits Health stands by its products as they offer a one year overall warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on the steel frame. The S131 is an excellent choice for helping users maintain their mobility and independence.
- Model: S131
- Medicare code: K0807
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Seat size: 20" width x 20" depth x 16"-19" height
- Armrest height: 8"-12"
- Backrest height: 15"-19"
- Overall dimensions: 23" width x 46" length x 45.5" height
- Ground clearance: 4"
- Frame color: silvertone
- One piece frame design
- Sliding captain's seat
- Seat material: nylon
- Battery: 2 X U1 gel (included)
- 5A off-board charger
- Motor: DC 24V, 250W
- High torque drivetrain for increased power and maneuverability
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino 2
- Includes headlight, tail lights, turn signals, and hazard lights
- Adjustable tiller collapses for quick storage and fits various arm lengths
- Dashboard control panel is designed for ease of use
- Steel bumper to protect shroud from scratches and serve as a lift handle
- Adjustable, flip up arm rests
- Max speed: 4 mph
- Range: up to 18 miles
- Casters: flat-free 10" tires
- Drive wheels: flat-free 10" tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Turning radius: 39"
- Incline capability: 8°
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Merits Health for setup and operational help
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show wheelchair with options that are not included
- Note: Please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Base weight: 86 lbs.
- Battery weight (each): 26 lbs.
- Seat weight: 40 lbs.
- Total weight with battery: 178 lbs.
- Merits Health and Mobility Scooter Nation stand by its mobility devices and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty on electronics, motor/brakes, and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty for frame
Battery - This mobility scooter uses two U1 gel batteries that weigh 26 lbs. each. These typically sell separately but Mobility Scooter Nation includes them with your purchase at no additonal cost.
Cane and Crutch Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility scooter to safely store a cane or crutch.
Canopy - A canopy is available for this Merits Health mobility scooter to provide users shade on sunny days.
Cover - An all-weather nylon cover is available for this Merits Health mobility scooter to keep protected from the elements during transport or when not in use.
Foldable Rear Basket - A foldable rear basket is available for this Merits Health mobility scooter. The medium basket is large enough to hold about one brown paper grocery bag while the large basket can hold about two brown paper grocery bags.
Oxygen Tank Holder - A convenient oxygen tank holder is available for the back of this Merits Health mobility scooter to safely carry an oxygen tank.
Walker Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility scooter to safely store a walker.