The Merits Health P710 Atlantis Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair features a 600 lb. weight capacity and an extra long range of up to 32 miles to give you maximum flexibility.
The high power in-line motors allow users to travel up even a 10 degree incline without any difficulty. And the comfortable captain seat is extra wide with a taller than normal back so that the wheelchair can meet the needs of larger users.
The P710 features intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes to extend the battery life and foam-filled front and pneumatic rear tires for a smooth and safe ride. It is the most secure power wheelchair in the Merits Health lineup and a variety of options are available.
Merits Health stands by its products as they offer a one year overall warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on the steel frame. The P710 is an excellent choice for helping users maintain their mobility and independence.
- Model: P710
- Medicare code: K0827 P710-2VHD C
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Seat size: 24" width x 20" depth x 23"-24" height
- Backrest height: 22"
- Overall dimensions: 32" width x 44" length x 50" height
- Ground clearance: 3"
- Shroud color: red or blue
- Seat material: vinyl
- Battery: 2 X Group 24 gel (included)
- 6A off-board charger
- Motor: DC 24V, 300W
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A/PG VR2 60A
- Programmable controller allows for multiple selections so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users
- Straight joystick mount
- Adjustable, flip up arm rests
- Extra-wide footplate with handle hole to help with lifting
- Includes removable anti-tippers for increased safety
- Lap belt is standard with chair
- Max speed: 5 mph
- Range: up to 32 miles
- Casters: foam-filled 9" tires
- Drive wheels: pneumatic 12" tires
- Four seat posts to provide a more stable and durable structure for the frame
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Turning radius: 31.5"
- Incline capability: 10°
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Merits Health for setup and operational help
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show wheelchair with options that are not included
- Note: Please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Total weight without battery: 218 lbs.
- Total weight with battery: 304 lbs.
- Merits Health and Mobility Scooter Nation stand by its mobility devices and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty on electronics, motor/brakes, and batteries
- 5 year/limited lifetime warranty for frame
Battery - This power wheelchair uses two Group 24 gel batteries that weigh 43 lbs. each. These typically sell separately but Mobility Scooter Nation includes them with your purchase at no additonal cost.
Cane and Crutch Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a cane or crutch.
Canopy - A canopy is available for this Merits Health mobility device to provide users shade on sunny days.
Cover - An all-weather nylon cover is available for this Merits Health mobility device to keep protected from the elements during transport or when not in use.
Cup Holder - A convenient cup holder is available to hold a variety of drink sizes. The necessary mounting brackets are included with this option.
Elevating Legrest - An elevating legrest is available for this Merits Health mobility device to add extra comfort and flexibility for users.
Foldable Rear Basket - A foldable rear basket is available for this Merits Health mobility device. The medium basket is large enough to hold about one brown paper grocery bag while the large basket can hold about two brown paper grocery bags.
Joystick Mount - The joystick mount is typically on the right side, but it can be placed on the left side for left-handed users if they so choose.
Lighting - Lighting is available for this Merits Health mobility device in order to provide added usability in low light condtions.
Oxygen Tank Holder - A convenient oxygen tank holder is available for the back of this Merits Health mobility device to safely carry an oxygen tank.
Side Bag - A convenient side bag is available for added storage. The image shows the side bag along with the optional cup holder.
Walker Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a walker.