The Merits Health P327 Vision Super Power Wheelchair features a 450 lb. weight capacity and many adjustable settings to give you maximum flexibility.
The stable design and adjustable armrests offer added convenience for users. And the comfortable captain seat adjusts as well so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users.
The P327 features intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes to extend the battery life and strong tires for a smooth and safe ride. A wide variety of options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your power wheelchair.
Merits Health stands by its products as they offer a one year overall warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on the steel frame. The P327 is an excellent choice for helping users maintain their mobility and independence.
- Model: P327
- Medicare code: K0825 P327-2HD C
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Seat size: 22" width x 20" depth x 22"-23.2" height
- Backrest height: 20.5"
- Semi-reclining backrest
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range, and overall performance
- Overall dimensions: 27.2" width x 35.4" length x 48" height
- Ground clearance: 2.2"
- Shroud color: red or blue
- Seat material: nylon
- Battery: 2 X 22NF gel (included)
- 5A off-board charger
- Motor: DC 24V, 300W
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
- No rear tipping when standing on footplate (up to 300lbs)
- True six-wheel design for maximum stability
- Full front and rear suspension
- Joystick straight bracket
- Adjustable, flip up arm rests
- Lap belt is standard with chair
- Max speed: 5 mph
- Range: up to 20 miles
- Casters: solid 6" tires on front and back for maximum stability
- Drive wheels: pneumatic 12" tires provide even smoother ride
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Large flip-up aluminum footplate
- Turning radius: 20.7"
- Incline capability: 8°
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Merits Health for setup and operational help
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show wheelchair with options that are not included
- Note: Please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Total weight without battery: 167 lbs.
- Total weight with battery: 243 lbs.
- Merits Health and Mobility Scooter Nation stand by its mobility devices and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty on electronics, motor/brakes, and batteries
- 5 year/limited lifetime warranty for frame
Battery - This power wheelchair uses two 22NF gel batteries that weigh 38 lbs. each. These typically sell separately but Mobility Scooter Nation includes them with your purchase at no additonal cost.
Cane and Crutch Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a cane or crutch.
Canopy - A canopy is available for this Merits Health mobility device to provide users shade on sunny days.
Cover - An all-weather nylon cover is available for this Merits Health mobility device to keep protected from the elements during transport or when not in use.
Cup Holder - A convenient cup holder is available to hold a variety of drink sizes. The necessary mounting brackets are included with this option.
Elevating Legrest - An elevating legrest is available for this Merits Health mobility device to add extra comfort and flexibility for users.
Foldable Rear Basket - A foldable rear basket is available for this Merits Health mobility device. The medium basket is large enough to hold about one brown paper grocery bag while the large basket can hold about two brown paper grocery bags.
Joystick Mount - The joystick mount is typically on the right side, but it can be placed on the left side for left-handed users if they so choose.
Lighting - Lighting is available for this Merits Health mobility device in order to provide added usability in low light condtions.
Oxygen Tank Holder - A convenient oxygen tank holder is available for the back of this Merits Health mobility device to safely carry an oxygen tank.
Power Seat Elevator - This power wheelchair has an optional R300 single seat-post power seat elevator. The weight capacity is 400 lbs. and a safety setting restricts the chair to operate at only half speed while the seat is elevated. A cross brace design gives stability while operating quietly. The seat height adjustment of 10 inches helps users reach higher objects. The power seat elevator is only available with red units.
Side Bag - A convenient side bag is available for added storage. The image shows the side bag along with the optional cup holder.
Walker Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a walker.