The Merits Health P322 Vision CF Power Wheelchair features a 300 lb. weight capacity and many adjustable settings to give you maximum flexibility.
The compact design and adjustable height flip-up armrests offer added convenience for users. And the comfortable captain seat adjusts as well so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users.
The P322 features intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes to extend the battery life and foam-filled tires for a smooth and safe ride. A wide variety of options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your power wheelchair.
Merits Health stands by its products as they offer a one year overall warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on the steel frame. The P322 is an excellent choice for helping users maintain their mobility and independence.
- Model: P322
- Medicare code: P318-2S C (K0823)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat size: 18" width x 16" depth x 20"-22" height
- Backrest height: 17"
- Minimum footrest extension: 16.5"
- Maximum footrest extension: 18.5"
- Semi-reclining backrest offers adjustment from 90°-135°
- Designed for excellent maneuverability
- Overall dimensions: 24" width x 33" length x 42" height
- Ground clearance: 2.4"
- Frame color: red
- Seat material: vinyl
- Battery: 2 X U1 gel (included)
- 4A off-board charger
- Motor: DC 24V, 130W
- Controller: Dynamic LiNX
- Simplified frame structure with removable shroud for easy maintenance access
- Easy access to components
- Seat and back covers and removable and replaceable
- Joystick straight bracket
- Detachable, flip up arm rests
- Max speed: 4 mph
- Range: up to 18 miles
- Front anti-tippers are 2" for added safety
- Casters: foam-filled 6" tires
- Drive wheels: foam-filled 9" tires with alloy rims
- All tires are flat-free and maintenance-free
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Large flip-up aluminum footplate
- Turning radius: 21"
- Incline capability: 6°
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Merits Health for setup and operational help
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show wheelchair with options that are not included
- Note: Please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Total weight without battery: 102 lbs.
- Total weight with battery: 154 lbs.
- Merits Health and Mobility Scooter Nation stand by its mobility devices and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty on electronics and motor/brakes; 6 month warranty on batteries
- 5 year/limited lifetime warranty for frame
Battery - This power wheelchair uses two U1 gel batteries that weigh 26 lbs. each. These typically sell separately but Mobility Scooter Nation includes them with your purchase at no additonal cost.
Cane and Crutch Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a cane or crutch.
Canopy - A canopy is available for this Merits Health mobility device to provide users shade on sunny days.
Cover - An all-weather nylon cover is available for this Merits Health mobility device to keep protected from the elements during transport or when not in use.
Cup Holder - A convenient cup holder is available to hold a variety of drink sizes. The necessary mounting brackets are included with this option.
Elevating Legrest - An elevating legrest is available for this Merits Health mobility device to add extra comfort and flexibility for users.
Foldable Rear Basket - A foldable rear basket is available for this Merits Health mobility device. The medium basket is large enough to hold about one brown paper grocery bag while the large basket can hold about two brown paper grocery bags.
Joystick Mount - The joystick mount is typically on the right side, but it can be placed on the left side for left-handed users if they so choose.
Lighting - Lighting is available for this Merits Health mobility device in order to provide added usability in low light condtions.
Oxygen Tank Holder - A convenient oxygen tank holder is available for the back of this Merits Health mobility device to safely carry an oxygen tank.
Side Bag - A convenient side bag is available for added storage. The image shows the side bag along with the optional cup holder.
Walker Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a walker.