The Merits Health P301 Gemini Power Wheelchair features a 350 lb. weight capacity and many adjustable settings to give you maximum flexibility.
The swing away joystick mount and adjustable height flip-up armrests offer added convenience for users. And the comfortable captain seat has swivel and folding capabilities so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users.
The P301 features intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes to extend the battery life and foam-filled tires for a smooth and safe ride. The large comfortable seat has adjustable head and back rests for the perfect fit and a variety of options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your power wheelchair.
Merits Health stands by its products as they offer a one year overall warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on the steel frame. The P301 is an excellent choice for helping users maintain their mobility and independence.
- Model: P301
- Medicare code: K0825 P301-2HD C
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Seat size: 22" width x 20" depth x 20" back height
- Captain seat has swivel and folding capabilityes with adjustable head and backrest
- Overall dimensions: 24" width x 41" length x 45" height
- Ground clearance: 4"
- Frame color: red or blue
- Seat material: vinyl
- Battery: 2 X 22NF gel (included)
- 5A off-board charger
- Motor: DC 24V, 240W
- Controller: PG VR2 60A
- Programmable controller allows for multiple selections so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users
- Includes swing away joystick mount
- Adjustable-height, flip up arm rests
- Aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability provides various comfort positions
- Includes removable anti-tippers for increased safety
- Lap belt is standard with chair
- Max speed: 5 mph
- Range: up to 20 miles
- Casters: foam-filled 9" tires
- Drive wheels: foam-filled 14" x 2.25" tires with aluminum rims
- All tires are flat-free and maintenance-free
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Auxiliary brakes for extra safety
- Turning radius: 21"
- Incline capability: 10°
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Merits Health for setup and operational help
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show wheelchair with options that are not included
- Note: Please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Total weight without battery: 168 lbs.
- Total weight with battery: 242 lbs.
- Merits Health and Mobility Scooter Nation stand by its mobility devices and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty on electronics, motor/brakes, and batteries
- 5 year/limited lifetime warranty for frame
Battery - This power wheelchair uses two 22NF gel batteries that weigh 37 lbs. each. These typically sell separately but Mobility Scooter Nation includes them with your purchase at no additonal cost.
Cane and Crutch Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a cane or crutch.
Canopy - A canopy is available for this Merits Health mobility device to provide users shade on sunny days.
Cover - An all-weather nylon cover is available for this Merits Health mobility device to keep protected from the elements during transport or when not in use.
Cup Holder - A convenient cup holder is available to hold a variety of drink sizes. The necessary mounting brackets are included with this option.
Elevating Legrest - An elevating legrest is available for this Merits Health mobility device to add extra comfort and flexibility for users.
Foldable Rear Basket - A foldable rear basket is available for this Merits Health mobility device. The medium basket is large enough to hold about one brown paper grocery bag while the large basket can hold about two brown paper grocery bags.
Joystick Mount - The joystick mount is typically on the right side, but it can be placed on the left side for left-handed users if they so choose.
Lighting - Lighting is available for this Merits Health mobility device in order to provide added usability in low light condtions.
Oxygen Tank Holder - A convenient oxygen tank holder is available for the back of this Merits Health mobility device to safely carry an oxygen tank.
Power Seat Lift - This power wheelchair has an optional R200 single seat-post power seat elevator. The weight capacity is 400 lbs. and a safety setting restricts the chair to operate at only half speed while the seat is elevated. The seat height adjustment of 5 inches or 6 inches helps users reach higher objects.
Side Bag - A convenient side bag is available for added storage. The image shows the side bag along with the optional cup holder.
Walker Holder - A convenient holder is available for this Merits Health mobility device to safely store a walker.