The Merits Health P181 Heavy Duty Folding Bariatric Power Wheelchair features a 450 lb. weight capacity and a folding design to give you maximum flexibility.
The swing-away footrests and adjustable height flip-up armrests offer added convenience for users. And the included programmable controller allows for multiple selections so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users.
The P181 features intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes to extend the battery life and foam-filled tires for a smooth and safe ride. The large comfortable seat is 22 inches wide and a variety of options are available to further enhance the appearance and usability of your power wheelchair.
Merits Health stands by its products as they offer a one year overall warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on the steel frame. The P181 is an excellent choice for helping users maintain their mobility and independence.
- Model: P181
- Medicare code: K0824 P181-2HD S
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Seat size: 22" width x 18" depth x 20" height
- Backrest height: 15"-19"
- Overall dimensions: 28" width x 45" length x 36" height
- Minimum footrest extension: 16"
- Maximum footrest extension: 21"
- Ground clearance: 4.8"
- Frame color: silvertone
- Seat material: nylon
- Battery: 2 X 22NF gel (included)
- 5A off-board charger
- Foldable battery brackets offers improved portability as each battery has its own box for quick tools-free removal
- Motor: DC 24V, 240W
- Controller: PG VSI 70AM/li>
- Programmable controller allows for multiple selections so that the wheelchair can meet the varying needs of different users
- Reinforced frame with double cross braces to give extra support for heavy users
- Adjustable-height, flip up arm rests
- Swing-away footrests
- Lap belt is standard with chair
- Max speed: 4 mph
- Range: up to 25 miles
- Casters: foam-filled 8" tires
- Drive wheels: foam-filled 12.5" x 2.25" tires with aluminum rims
- All tires are flat-free and maintenance-free
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Auxiliary brakes for extra safety
- Turning radius: 25"
- Incline capability: 8°
- Detailed manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Friendly technical support available from Merits Health for setup and operational help
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show wheelchair with options that are not included
- Note: Please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Total weight without battery: 104 lbs.
- Total weight with battery: 182 lbs.
- Merits Health and Mobility Scooter Nation stand by its mobility devices and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty on electronics, motor/brakes, and batteries
- 5 year/limited lifetime warranty for frame
Battery - This power wheelchair uses two 22NF gel batteries that weigh 36 lbs. each. These typically sell separately but Mobility Scooter Nation includes them with your purchase at no additonal cost.
Elevating Legrest - An elevating legrest is available for this Merits Health mobility device to add extra comfort and flexibility for users.
Joystick Mount - The joystick mount is typically on the right side, but it can be placed on the left side for left-handed users if they so choose.
Oxygen Tank Holder - A convenient oxygen tank holder is available for the back of this Merits Health mobility device to safely carry an oxygen tank.